Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Jeff Vogel Story

It's intimidating to some, but a thrill for him. The story of pilot, Jeff Vogel

Upper Limit Aviation pilot, Jeff Vogel

From when he was young, Jeff Vogel knew what he wanted to do with his life: fly. Having grown up with aviation in his family, the young pilot knew that that's what his career would be by the time he was 13. "When I was 13 I did my first intro flight lesson in a Cessna 172 and I just remember days and weeks going by and I could not stop smiling," says Jeff.

It's not everyday that you come across pilots with such a passion for flying. To some it's just a job, but to the best pilots it becomes something more; it becomes part of your life. Jeff's story is an inspirational one to those of us who have always been looking towards the sky and dreamed about being up there.

Read all of Jeff's story on our website: http://goo.gl/7AChOu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate